6 THINGS TO CONSIDER WHEN PICKING A SPORTS BRA
Sports bras are a vital part of your workout wardrobe. Regardless of your cup size, most types of exercise cause chest movement. This doesn’t just look awkward - it feels it, too. Rather than having your killer workout sessions disrupted by a weak sports bra, take time to choose the right one from the start.
Why Sports Bras Matter
To value the role of sports bras, it helps to understand why they are needed. Each breast contains connective, fatty tissue that is attached to the chest wall by skin and ligaments. With no muscles to support the breasts, it’s imperative that a supportive bra is chosen.
Sports bras reduce chest movement and prevent sagging and soreness during workouts. Women also feel more confident, as their attention isn’t diverted to uncontrolled movement. The right sports bra allows women to reach their highest goals, work securely with trainers and jog anywhere without feeling discomfited. The key, of course, is selecting the right support bra.
Tips for Choosing a Flattering Sports Bra.
As you begin your search for a comfortable, flattering sports bra, here are a few tips to keep in mind.
- Snug and comfortable. The right sports bra should fit snug but comfortable. There should be no bulges (this means it’s too big) or pulling (too small).
- Easy breathing. As you try on the bra, deeply breathe in and out. You should not feel any pulling or tugging.
- No spillage. Sports bras are part of your workout ensemble. Whether you throw on a mesh tank or a t shirt, the sides should be soft and flush against the skin.
- Seamless construction. Choose a seamless construction (free of stitching and seams) to eliminate rubbing or chafing.
- Breathable materials. Mesh or rib fabric are excellent materials as they’re soft and moisture wicking. Nylon is also a popular choice due to its comfort and flexibility.
- Visigo Has What You Need. The best way to shop for bras is to find a brand that won’t let you down. For many women, Visigo is that brand. Our luxury sports bras feature seamless construction, pockets for optional cups and more practical features, . Discover a bra to flatter your shape and raise your confidence levels.